- We are currently looking for a Physical Therapist.
- The ideal candidate is proficient in HVLAT techniques, works well in a team environment, and can effectively direct clinical staff.
- They are able to manage a variety of patient conditions (primarily orthopedic)
- Candidate is self-motivated.
- Willingness to be actively involved in marketing and community education is desirable. The candidate must be dedicated to helping patients achieve their highest goals, but also remain focused on production and efficiency.
- Finally, we are looking for a therapist who is constantly striving to improve their skill set and continue learning throughout their career. Work ethic and study ethic are important.
The hours of this position are:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8am – 7pm
- Tuesday, Friday 7am – 12pm
Clinic is not presently open on the weekends.
You will be mentored by a Physical Therapist with over 20 years of experience.
At our clinic, we currently have 2 full time Physical Therapists, 1 part time Physical Therapist, and 2 PTAs.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
Our entire staff is incentivized.
Interested candidates should email Hersh Shukla at firstname.lastname@example.org