Full-time Physical Therapist
Do you want to make a positive impact on your patients’ lives? Do you want to battle their daily pains, uplift their moods, and show them they can enjoy their lives again? Is patient care your number 1 priority?
If so, keep reading:
Orthopedic & Spine Physical Therapy is looking for a Physical Therapist to join the team. Interested candidates should:
- Have a strong background in manual therapy techniques, including grade V mobilizationtechniques.
- Believe that the vast majority of people suffering from musculoskeletal pain have the ability to heal naturally, without medications, injections and surgery.
- Have an interest in learning the processes we use to create an unparalleled patient experience in physical therapy and a lifetime relationship with our patients.
- Want to be compensated fairly with salary, benefits and an incentive plan.
- Have a desire to be a Clinical Director, and to learn everything involved in performing the responsibilities with this designation effectively.
- Want to be part of the team that grows this organization, and be recognized for your contribution.
As a clinical team member at OSPT, you will:
- Work closely with a PTA to ensure that your patients receive high quality treatment and guidance throughout their episode of care.
- Learn more about how to differentially diagnose common problems that are often misunderstood.
- Help thousands of patients avoid unnecessary medications, injections and surgeries.
- Become a highly sought-after provider of physical therapy services in the community.
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter and list of three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.